- Paint one color using broad “hashtag” strokes.
- Allow to dry.
- Using 220 grit or lower sandpaper, and with flat fingers or a sanding block, gently distress areas where typical wear is expected (corners and edges.)
- Dust sanded paint off with an old dry brush.
- Apply BB Frösch Dark Premium Finishing Wax according to wax directions.
Use this method if you aren’t sure how “heavy” you want your dark wax to be.
- After dusting distressed piece, spply BB Frösch Premium Finishing Wax in clear.
- Apply BB Frösch Dark Premium Finishing Wax to corners, edges and grooves.
- Any areas that have more dark wax than is desired can be fixed by removing dark wax with a small amount of clear wax on a cloth.