- Using broad “hash-tag” strokes, paint 1-3 coats of one color and allow to dry.
- If desired, smooth entire painted surface with 400 grit (or higher) sandpaper using flat fingers or sanding block. Be mindful to only smooth, not distress.
- Seal with BB Frösch Premium Finishing Wax in Clear.
- Apply dark wax in grooves and typical “wear” areas.
- After clear waxing, apply dark wax to entire piece.
- In areas that have more dark wax than desired, “erase” dark wax by applying small amounts of clear wax with a cloth.