BB Frösch Dark Premium Finishing Wax can be used to tone, age, and add depth and dimension.
- Apply dark wax in small areas (no more than 1 square foot areas at a time) in broad, even strokes WITH THE GRAIN.
- Before wax has dried, remove excess wax with a lint-free waxing cloth.
- Once wax has dried (at least 15 minutes) buff to desired sheen
- We recommend clear waxing FIRST, before applying dark wax.
- Any areas of dark wax that are too dark can be modified, or “erased,” by using a cloth dipped in clear wax.
- Dark wax applied directly to a surface cannot be “erased.”