Chalk paint can be applied with any paint application method including a roller or sprayer. However, to achieve ALL the techniques and finishes chalk paint is capable of achieving, BB Frösch brushes are recommend. Features include:
- Natural, chisel-tipped bristles aid in self-leveling properties
- Thick, oval brush head means less brush loading which cuts down on overall project time
- Dense brush head means more paint on your piece and less paint absorbed into your brush
- Wide ferrule and shorter bristle length aids in bristle stability which helps eliminate “flipping” of paint when painting in cross-hatch strokes. Bristle stability is essential for highly texted and grooved areas.
- Shorter handle makes painting in tight areas easier
- Designed to last years when treated with care. In fact, they get better with age!